Family Lawyers in St. Simons Island, GA
Full-service divorce includes property division services from skilled business attorneys
It may seem counter-intuitive to trust your family law issues to attorneys with a primary interest in business law and litigation. But Choate Harris P.C. is not your standard business law firm; our preeminent practice has always understood the human dynamics at work in the law and the human toll in legal cases and controversies. We view the law as a means to promote our clients’ business success, prosperity and financial security, all of which contribute to a stable home. However, when circumstances force a change in your home and family structure, our firm’s principles are just as important. Affluent couples with complex financial holdings benefit from the insights and experience of divorce attorneys who understand business structures and can negotiate fair settlements or decisively litigate disputes. Parents benefit from ethical representation by attorneys who seek to minimize the toll their divorce takes on their children to preserve those loving relationships. Divorce clients who engage Choate Harris P.C. find that we are:
- Ethical – Few divorces absolutely terminate the relationship between spouses. In most cases, the exes must continue to collaborate on parenting and one spouse depends on the other for some form of financial support. Choate Harris P.C. sees the divorce process as an opportunity to rebuild trust and communication between spouses for their future interactions. This requires honest representation of your interests.
- Experienced – Our family law attorneys have more than 55 years of combined experience in all aspects of divorce in Georgia. We bring additional, focused knowledge from our business law practice to bear on the essential task of negotiating property settlements and litigating financial disputes.
- Effective – We measure success in divorce representation based on several criteria: wealth is preserved rather than wasted through legal fees, court costs and unnecessary delays, property is distributed and support is ordered in a truly equitable manner, the settlement or court order serves the best interest of the children, and the settlement or court order is manageable so parties do not have to keep running back to court for modifications. Through diligent preparation, meticulous research, detailed filings, and persuasive argumentation, we are able to obtain consistently favorable results for our clients.
Full-service family law firm in St. Simons Island, GA
Family law attorneys at our firm represent Georgia clients in a full range of issues, including:
- Divorce – contested and uncontested
- Child custody and visitation
- Child support
- Property division
- Separation agreements
- Paternity actions
- Pre-nuptial and post-nuptial agreements
Contact an ethical, experienced, and effective family law attorney in St. Simons Island, GA
To speak to a capable family and divorce attorney, call Choate Harris P.C. at 912.324.5216 or contact us online to schedule a consultation. We offer flexible office hours by appointment.