Seasoned Attorneys Advise Growing Businesses on Franchise Law in St. Simons Island, GA
Branded business opportunities for emerging companies and entrepreneurs
If you have established a successful business that you wish to expand, you may be able to grow your enterprise exponentially by developing a franchising plan that attracts energetic entrepreneurs. Choate Harris P.C. provides advice on all aspects of the franchising process. We help your company minimize risks and limit expenses so you can reap the maximum reward. Clients who rely on our firm’s franchise law services find our attorneys to be:
- Ethical – To attract quality franchisees, your business must project integrity. The preeminent attorneys of Choate Harris P.C. place ethics before all other considerations. As your representatives, we ensure that your newly formed franchise appears to be an attractive venture, because it meets the highest ethical and commercial standards.
- Experienced – Our franchise attorneys have more than 55 years of combined legal experience helping companies grow regionally, nationally, and internationally.
- Effective – Our skilled business attorneys draft the comprehensive documentation you need to protect your interests, including your trademark and the right to exercise quality control that preserves brand value. We are prepared to stay with you throughout the life of your corporation with skilled litigation services that remove impediments to your commercial success.
Developing your business as a franchise opportunity for motivated investors
While Coca-Cola remains Atlanta’s most famous brand, several Georgia companies have used the franchise model to drive sufficient growth to enter the Fortune 500. These include Home Depot, UPS, Genuine Parts Company (NAPA Auto Parts), and Wendy’s/Arby’s. If you think you have more than a successful business – that, in fact, you have a formula for success that others can replicate – our St. Simons Island, GA business lawyers can help you realize that potential. We can help you develop sound and effective franchise policies and draft agreements that protect your interests while attracting capable franchisees. We regularly assist franchisors with the following:
- Franchise disclosure document development and maintenance
- Franchise agreements and related documents
- Area development agreements
- Master franchise agreements
- State franchise registration and exemption filings
- State and federal franchise law compliance
- Franchise transfers
- License agreements
- Trademark applications
- Trade secret and non-disclosure agreements
- Non-competition agreements
- Operations manual development and review
- Contract review and related business negotiations
- Franchisor and franchisee relations
- Entity development
- Franchise litigation
- Franchise arbitration
- Trademark disputes
When it comes time to launch your franchise overseas, our experience with international businesses in Europe and beyond can get you started on firm ground.
Protecting your brand value through litigation and dispute resolution
One of the dangers of franchising is the brand damage a company suffers when a franchisee fails to maintain quality standards. This harm can have a ripple effect that hurts your current franchisees and discourages new participation. In St. Simons Island, our trial lawyers enforce your rights through a variety of business litigation remedies. We also protect your brand from infringement by imitators attempting to ride your coattails.
Contact an ethical, experienced, and effective franchise attorney in St. Simons Island, GA
Call Choate Harris P.C. at 912.324.5216 or contact us online to schedule a consultation. Our office is conveniently located in St. Simons Island, Georgia. We offer flexible office hours by appointment.